San Mateo Real Estate Lawyers
Anderlini & McSweeney LLP is a midsize, professional law firm whose attorneys have extensive experience handling all kinds of real estate transactions. We represent property buyers and sellers in commercial and residential transactions, as well as commercial and residential landlords and tenants.
One of the major advantages of working with the law firm of Anderlini & McSweeney LLP is that our clients receive focused attention from our senior attorneys throughout the duration of our representation. Our clients have the assurance of knowing that an advocate with decades of experience with California real estate transactions is personally handling every aspect of their case.
Contact our law office to schedule a consultation.
We Provide Advice and Representation for All Real Estate Transactions
Especially in today’s economic climate, real estate buyers and sellers are often tempted to go the do-it-yourself route and use boilerplate forms to complete a real estate transaction. Unfortunately, failure to engage the services of a competent real estate attorney can end up costing a significant amount later on, when mistakes must be corrected and disputes that could have been prevented must be resolved.
At Anderlini & McSweeney LLP, we provide efficient and insightful legal representation for all types of commercial and residential real estate transactions:
- Preparation and review of purchase and sale agreements
- Preparation of commercial or residential leases and renegotiation of expired leases
- Custom preparation of purchase agreements for complex commercial transactions including apartment complexes and shopping centers
- Due diligence research prior to the purchase of commercial property or a business operation, including investigation into profits and losses and existing easements or liens
- Advice and representation for zoning, land use and condemnation issues
- Preparation and review of covenants and restrictions for homeowners associations
- 1031 tax-deferred real estate exchanges
As seasoned trial attorneys, our real estate lawyers also represent clients who find themselves caught up in real estate litigation.
Send US An Email
Bold labels are required